QiCore (formerly known as the Core Improvement Method) is a set of effective but easy to learn exercises that can help you alleviate back pain or other discomfort related to your spine or core, improve the function of your spine, and strengthen your core muscles, waist, and joints while increasing your Qi (energy) and enhancing its flow in your body.
Each section of QiCore was developed by Dr. Pang Ming, an Associate Professor of Western Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and an accomplished physician. He is the founder and Grandmaster of Zhineng Qigong. Dr. Pang is a brilliant man who has dedicated his life to helping people heal from health problems, and achieve their true human potential.
QiCore was conceptualized by Master Yuantong Liu based on the methods and principles developed by Dr. Pang Ming. Through his decades of experience teaching health enhancement methods and principles, and helping thousands of people around the world heal from different types of health problems, he was inspired to create this powerful program that can help people achieve relief from back pain, recover from spine and back problems, enhance their Qi, and improve their overall health.
Today, more and more people are practicing and enjoying the benefits of QiCore.
Benefits of QiCore
Although each person’s experience is different, people who are practicing QiCore experience many of the following benefits:
- Alleviate back pain and other discomfort related to spine and core
- Improved flexibility and mobility
- Increased balance and stability
- Better posture
- Improved function of inner organs and central nervous system
- Recovery from spine and back problems
- Increased energy level
- Better performance in athletic and leisure activities
- Less incidence of being unable to work due to spine or back problem
- Improved performance of on-the-job tasks such as computer work and routine lifting
- Increased efficiency and productivity
- Increased potential to achieve high performance at work
- Improved mental focus and clarity
- Increased confidence and having a positive outlook about wellness potential
- Feeling more peaceful and calm
- Happier mood