July 5-8, 2018
SpringHill Suites by Marriott San Diego Oceanside/Downtown
Join us for 3 or 4 days and begin your powerful journey to improving the function of your spine, alleviating back pain, strengthening your spine and core, and enhancing your Qi (energy).
The QiCore Workshop Is For You If:
- You are experiencing a significant amount of back pain or other discomfort related to your spine or core.
- You are someone who has developed a spine or back problem due to the nature of your daily activities.
- You have tried different methods, medications and treatments to improve your health condition and yet you have not been successful.
- You long to feel better and do what it takes to get there.
- You want to enhance your Qi (energy) to support the functions and abilities of your body and mind.
- You want to experience more peace and joy.
The Workshop Include:
- Detailed instruction and guided practice by the QiCore Master Trainer and Senior Trainer, where you will have an opportunity to ask any questions regarding practicing QiCore
- Correction of your movements during instruction and practice
- Keys to Manifesting Your Intention Successfully session
- QiCore Practice Guide
- QiCore video and audio recording to help you practice at home
- QiCore Practice Action Plan
REGISTRATION: Begins at 8:00 AM on Thursday, July 5th
TRAINING: July 5-8, 2018, 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
DAILY LUNCH BREAK: 12:00 to 2:00 PM
JULY 9TH EVENING RECEPTION (OPTIONAL)
An evening reception will be held on July 9, 2018 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM for the graduating QiCore Instructors and friends who would like to come. Appetizers, wine, and other drinks will be served. If you would like to attend this event, please register for the workshop and evening reception.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott San Diego
110 Myers St, Oceanside, CA 92054
3 Day Workshop (July 5-7, 2018): Full payment of $397
3 Day Workshop (July 5-7, 2018) and Evening Reception on July 9th: Full payment of $427
4 Day Workshop (July 5-8, 2018): Full Payment of $527
4 Day Workshop (July 5-8, 2018) and Evening Reception on July 9th: Full payment of $557
Note: Accommodation, meals, transportation, and parking during the workshop are not included in the registration fee. You will receive information on hotels, restaurants, massage places, and parking garages nearby.
Loose, comfortable clothing are highly recommended during the workshop.
To ensure the best quality of experience for each
participant, registration will be closed once the limited
number of slots allotted are filled.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
1. What is the difference between the 3 day workshop and the 4 day workshop?
The 3 day workshop is focused on providing you with group learning experience. The 4 day workshop is a more in-depth training where group learning will be mixed with individual learning and support. The 4 day workshop will provide you with the maximum opportunity to master the movements under the guidance of the QiCore Master Trainer and Senior Trainer. Slots are limited for the 4 day workshop.
2. Why is food not included in the workshop fee?
The cost of a regular lunch at the venue of the training is $30-$38 per person and the menu is limited. The hotel does not allow outside catering services. Hence, to keep the cost of the workshop at a reasonable price and allow you to have more dining choices, we excluded lunch from the package. We are providing a list of restaurants around the hotel which should give you plenty of dining options. You can also bring your own food and eat at the common areas of the hotel (e.g. lounge near the lobby, patio, etc.).
3. If I have any question regarding my travel to the location of the workshop or if I want to share a hotel room with someone, who should I contact?
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com for travel questions and other special needs.